Bird-rich swamps, vast reed lands, and historic fishing towns are just a few of the reasons to visit the Kop van Overijssel. Wander through the authentic old farms that dot the landscape between the dams and wooded banks. Around the corner from the park, you can taste history in the old harbor towns of Vollenhove and Blokzijl, where you can also shop and eat well.
- Connected via waterways (and cycling and walking paths) to the Weerribben-Wieden National Park, known for bird-rich swamps and extensive reed beds
- Several historic harbor towns nearby, including Blokzijl and Vollenhove
- Within 30-45 minutes by car from famous attractions such as Giethoorn, Walibi Holland, Aviodrome Lelystad and the Bataviawerf
Prices and availability
Select length of stay
Aviodrome, an aviation theme park, teaches visitors everything they need to know about planes. Children will enjoy treasure hunts and craft activities.
This amusement park for young and old is 45 minutes away from the park. There are numerous shows to choose from in addition to numerous fun and exciting attractions for a varied day.
Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet
Visit the center, which is filled with atmospheric streets, squares, and discounts! There is always something to do with over 100 beautiful shops full of major brands, cozy cafes and restaurants.
UNESCO World Heritage Schokland
Schokland was once an island in the Zuiderzee and is now a village in the municipality of Noordoostpolder. There is a museum where you can learn about the former island's history.
- Discover everything there is to do in the park and surrounding area
- Reserve an activity or a facility
- Once you have arrived at the park, the app will navigate you to the booked accommodation