Private transportIf you travel to Switzerland or Austria by car, you are obliged to purchase a vignette for your car and you must have a visibility waistcoat with you. In the winter, your car must be fitted with winter tyres, and snow chains as necessary.
Arrival and departure
|Weekend||Friday from 4:00 PM||Monday till 10:30 AM|
|Midweek||Monday from 4:00 PM||Friday till 10:30 AM|
|Week||Friday from 4:00 PM||Friday till 10:30 AM|
|Monday from 4:00 PM||Monday till 10:30 AM|
Tip: Of course, you are welcome to arrive at the park earlier to use our facilities.
Good to know
Flexible arrival days
During certain periods, you can arrive at the park on any day of the week. For more information and bookings, please contact the Contact Centre on +31-(0)70 300 35 06.
Opening hours reception
If you have any questions or need information, please contact reception. You will receive the current opening hours on your arrival at the park.
Landal GreenParks App
By using the app, you can quickly and easily have up-to-date and useful information for your stay in the palm of your hand. The app gives you the park map, the activities overview and fun tips for things to do in the surrounding area.
Payment options at the park
At all facilities, you can pay as follows: Cash, bank card, Diners Club, VISA and Mastercard.
Car road toll sticker
In Austria, an obligatory road toll sticker (vignette) applies. Those can be bought at the border at tank stations (on the highway) and online.
The park Landal Brandnertal is closed:
- between 11 April 2023 and 11 May 2023
- between 28 October 2023 and 09 December 2023
Mountain bikes, skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboard equipment (depending on the season).
Internet facilities at the park
Internet use for a fee.
Maximum of two pets per apartment (compulsory notification when booking). Charge per pet: € 5.50 per night
The sports shop R-sport is situated just next to Landal Brandnertal. Whether it is for your winter sports fun or for your cycling route through one of the most beautiful mountain areas of the Alps, R-sport offers an extensive range of modern sports products.
Charging stations for electric cars
Two charging stations are available at the park to charge your electric car.
The park has a launderette with washing machines and dryers.
- The prices shown only apply to new bookings;
- The prices shown are inclusive of end-of-stay cleaning and energy costs;
- The prices shown are exclusive compulsory personal expenses: bed linen € 10.95 p.p., children's bed linen € 9.50 p.p. , tourist tax from 14 years € 2.20 p.p.p.n. (from May 1, 2022: € 2.50) and preference costs, if any € 35;
- Promotional prices (last minutes) are not valid in combination with other discounts, promotions, offers, all-in packages or savings schemes;
- Obvious typing errors do not commit Landal GreenParks;
- Subject to price changes; the price stated on the confirmation/invoice is binding.