You will soon discover the reason Landal Rabbit Hill got this name. There are plenty of mischievous long ears that live in the neighbourhood and feel completely at home there. This friendly campsite with its many facilities is located in the middle of the Veluwe, in Nieuw Milligen to be precise. In the neighbourhood, you can enjoy not only the beautiful countryside but also the pleasant cities of Apeldoorn, Amersfoort and Arnhem. Or go for a walk with the forester. He will tell you everything about the woods and their inhabitants.
- Open all year round
- Approximately 15 km from Apeldoorn
- 140 campsite pitches on approximately 15 ha
- In the middle of the woods
- Plenty of shade
- Pet free
- Click here for a map of the campsite
- Good sanitary facilities, one of which is heated
- All pitches with 10A power supply connection and a some with CAI connection
Landal Rabbit Hill also has mobile homes. A fantastic alternative to camping in your own tent or caravan.
You can use all of the facilities in the park. Go to ‘at the park' to see all the things there are to do at the park.