A good night's sleep
Landal and Auping
Landal GreenParks believes in a care-free holiday and Auping believes that a good night's sleep provides the basis for your energetic day. Together, Landal and Auping feel that you deserve the best night's sleep on your holiday: ultimate sleep comfort with Auping beds and mattresses in various Landal accommodations. We do this in a sustainable way with respect for people and the environment.
Tomorrow is another energetic day
After a lovely day in one of our parks, we feel that it's important that you sleep really well. Because a good night's sleep contributes to an energetic life. So during your stay in the (extra) luxury bungalow, you rest and sleep on an Auping bed.
Enjoy your well-deserved night's rest with the following sleep tips.
- Go to bed at a regular time.
- Don't drink anything containing caffeine before you go to bed.
- Make sure your bedroom is quiet and dark.
- Make sure you have enough fresh air in the bedroom.
- A regular evening ritual helps you fall asleep.
- Make sure that you've been exposed to enough daylight during the day.
- Have a hot shower before you go to bed.
- Put away your phone and shut down other screens two hours before you go to bed.
More information about the bed you've slept on
In the parks which have Auping boxsprings, you sleep on the Original boxspring. Every day, you will wake up refreshed due to the good ventilating properties of the boxspring and the mattress. Optimal sleep comfort ensures an energetic day. And you'll sleep even better with personal sleep advice.